Benchmarking & Analytics
What is Analytics?
Analytics is the discovery and communication of meaningful patterns in data. Smartbill has been a leader in the analytics of communications usage data for over ten years. Our specialised analytics engines can identify and report on the significant patterns in your communications usage and associated charges. We can map this against your contract to validate the accuracy of your bills, we can predict the parts of your usage curves which carry the greatest cost, and we can recommend on plan and option changes which can significantly reduce your communications spend.
And, if you're soon going to be out-of-contract, a Smartbill benchmark will give you the comparative data you need to negotiate the best plans and packages possible for your organisation.
Need to check if your bills are correct?
Very common charging errors include missing discounts, or credits and provisioning. It is common to find errors totalling 5%-25% of the bill value.
Bill validation will check every line item of your communications bills against your contract to validate all usage and other charges.
Smartbill’s unique automated rate-checking engine will validate that all your interactions have been rated correctly by your carrier, and all discounts and credits applied.
Our analytics system can recommend changes to your comms arrangements and shows the specific savings likely to be achieved.
Contract up soon? Then it’s time to check if there’s a better deal available out there.
Benchmarking reviews your communications usage patterns against your current plan as well as other available plans in your market, either just from your preferred carrier or from all carriers.
Smartbill's dynamic inventory of carrier plans means you get a thorough benchmark against the relevant options, so you can re-negotiate your communications contract from an informed position.
- A benchmarking capability that extends across traditional voice, mobile (voice and data) as we as complex fixed data services.
- WAN & Data Consulting.
- Line-by-line (not sampled) benchmark analysis and comparison of your existing pricing and usage.
- Detailed comparisons against multiple and current market rates, trends, providers, industry verticals and competitors.
- Trend analysis and future requirements modelling allowing you to understand the impacts of adopting new technologies and strategies.
- Comprehensive and complete end-to-end project management of your benchmarking requirements.